Monday, May 30, 2011

Poet Robbie Wendeborn (MFA '11) Launches Print Journal



Robbie Wendeborn is soliciting work (and support) for a new print journal:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am pleased to introduce, Extended Play, a short magazine of long literature.  It's being partially funded by a creative research grant awarded in the fall by the English Department.  Things are coming along really well, but I'm still in need of submissions and support, both monetary and social.  Consider submitting your writing through the online submission manager, Liking it on Facebook, following it on Twitter, or donating/pre-ordering through paypal.

If nothing else, I want to thank you all for the best three years of my life.  This project is the result of working with so many great writers and editors, and I hope that I can live up to the same standards I've learned from you, my peers and mentors.

All the best,
Robert Alan Wendeborn
Editor - Extended Play

No comments:

Post a Comment